Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2008

Blue In Heaven- Explicit Material LP

Apologies again for the delay, ladies and gentlemen. My internet was out for the majority of last week, and was finally restored after the 4th.

On that note, I'm tackling a few quick requests this week. First up is the second Blue In Heaven LP, 1986's Explicit Material. There are several rips of this record floating around online, but all are either incomplete or terrible quality, so I zipped this one up straight from my own shelves @ 192kps. Here's the relevant info:



Blue In Heaven- Explicit Material
1. Change Your Mind
2. Tell Me
3. Just Another Day
4. Sister
5. Be Your Man
6. I Just Wanna
7. Close Your Eyes
8. Rolling In The Crowd
9. Hope To God

*download it here*

In case you missed it, click here for the band's first record. Otherwise, I'm desperately seeking the band's final EP, entitled Rock 'n' Roll R.I.P.. If anyone has it, please drop a note and point me in the proper direction. I'm also in possession of one of the band's early singles, but am missing all other singles/b-sides aside from the Across My Heart 12''. Holler if you've got them. Otherwise, happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment