Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

on reuploading

It's been brought to my attention that after the great zshare crash of last week, most of the files uploaded on these back pages are caught in an infinite relooping, and won't download. I've fixed the 1000 ohm upload as of last night, but have quite a few to work on over the next few days/weeks/etc. That said, if any aren't working, please leave a comment in THIS post and let me know, so I can keep track and tackle them one by one. No guarantees if you leave them in the old posts, as I'll most likely forget.

I'll try to keep this one at the top of the page until this issue is sorted out, but keep all comments and reupload requests to this post, pretty please.

Otherwise, I'm still going to stick with zshare, as it's the only hosting site that hasn't given me trouble. Until now, that is. Eventually, I'd like to upgrade all the old divshare material to zshare, as my bandwidth there expires too fast and I'm generally out of free storage space. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment