Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ohama- I Fear What I Might Hear LP

Today's post features the 1984 debut LP from Ohama, essentially a one man minimal wave project helmed by Canadian musician Tona W. Ohama, with occasional lyrical contributions by Johannes Halbertsma.

Over the course of three years, Ohama released two LPs and three singles. All of these releases (and more, including the 1986 Ohama Meets Dania LP) have been collected in an impressive 9xCD boxset, which may very well still be available by contact with Minimal Wave's site. Should you dig this release, and should it still be available, I encourage you folks to snap up a copy of the set posthaste! Otherwise, here's the info for the record.



Ohama- I Fear What I Might Hear LP
1. Of Whales
2. Sometimes
3. Feelings
4. Midnite News IV
5. Where Do You Call Home?
6. Midnite News II
7. Body Of Vagrant Waves
8. Part In Peace

*download it here*

No comments:

Post a Comment