Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sequins and Spandex: Parte Tre

Since it's been a regrettably long time since I've made one of these, I am pleased to unveil the latest addition to the Sequins and Spandex series. Unlike the previous installments, which featured a few modern cuts inspired by the original classics, the third in this series of italo, space disco, and hi-nrg dance traxx contains fourteen original tracks, dating from 1980-1987.

I had enough leftovers to make part four (and hell, maybe even a part five) in a few weeks time, so stay tuned! Otherwise, without any further ado, here's the tracklisting:



Sequins and Spandex: Parte Tre
1. Cybernetic Love- Casco
2. The World at Your Disposal- La Grotta
3. When I Let You Down- M & G
4. Bad Passion- Steel Mind
5. Telephone Computer- Crazy Gang
6. Never Ever- Peppermint Lounge
7. Love is Like a Game- Hot Cold
8. 'Cause I Need You, 'Cause I Love You- De De Mo
9. Voyage, Voyage- Desireless
10. Disco Band (Vocal)- Scotch
11. Young Men (Special Radio Version)- Nite Lite
12. Body Heat- Fockewulf 190
13. My Frames- Amin Peck
14. I Wanna Fly Away- Blue Russell

*download it here*

If you're new to the blog or missed the first two editions of Sequins and Spandex, click HERE to nab 'em!



NOTE: If you downloaded this earlier today (10am or so, EST), redownload this version, with a corrected version of the Amin Peck track, courtesy of Veronica!

No comments:

Post a Comment