Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Move- Move LP

I've seen this one on several wantlists across the blogosphere. Through a generous donation from Herr Pieter Schoolwerth of Wierd Records, who has leant the wax to me, I was able to rip and upload it here for you. Especially rare treat here today, folks! So rare in fact, that very little information exists about this Italian post-punk/gothic band. Their sound walks a fine line between early Christian Death with a few synth influences.

Until ripping this record, I had only heard "Cosa Domani," a particularly excellent track that's good for an aggressive dance floor. Released in 1986, this is the band's only proper full length release. Just a year later, however, the band released a split 12'' with Gronge. I should be able to convert this one soon as well, so stay tuned for that. In the interim, here's the information for Move's s/t full length.



Move- Move LP
1. Any Move
2. Cosa Domani
3. Lei
4. Lo Scoglio
5. Still Smoking
6. When I'm With My Self
7. Quattro E Tre/Quarti

*download it here*

Happy listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment