Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Bendall's Box- Nightmares 7''

Ok, I promise I'm done for today. Last, but not least, we have the highly coveted 7'' from Bendall's Box, from 1981. The band hailed from the UK and this is their only release, two tracks of quirky minimal synth. Jerky bass rhythms, but classic drum machine/synth tracks.

I've had this one kicking around for some time, but the b-side has always circulated at poor quality, with plenty of digital skips. Most unfortunate, as it's the true standout on this release. I'd like to thank Iker of Morning Magazine for originally sending me a cleaned up version of the b-side, and also supreme thanks to Oystein for ripping the track from his own personal collection! A+, gentlemen! Here's the details:



Bendall's Box- Nightmares 7''
1. Nightmares
2. Games Today

*download it here*

Ok, I promise that's all for today. I may pop in later in the week to post a rare italo LP, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment