Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Industrie- H LP

One of my favorite tracks from the first Systems of Romance compilation is Industrie's "Secret Affair"- a playful synth jam with solid female vocals. Imagine my delight when I came across a pristine copy of their lone LP. I just received it yesterday, and I've already ripped and uploaded it for you all today.

This particular LP is the Australian band's only release, hailing from 1983. While a handful of people contributed to the recording, only two appear in the photo on the back of the LP, so I reckon there were studio musicians involved. Not sure if the band ever performed live, so if anyone has any more info, please pass it along!

As for the LP, you can expect more of the same catchy new wave jams here, with only a few slower, less-interesting ballads. Everything else is pure new wave/synthpop heaven (for fans of Moev, early Berlin, etc.), so without any further ado, here's the information:



Industrie- H LP
1. Heartbeat
2. Neon Neon
3. Second Death
4. Nothing Lasts Forever
5. Stay With Me
6. "H"
7. Secret Affair
8. You're the One
9. Bedroom Eyes
10. Found You

*download it here*

No comments:

Post a Comment